Monday, October 5, 2009

My Favorite Costumes

Wow, where has the time gone? This has been a busy year for My Kidz Got Style. I've really missed my log friends, but now I'm back.

We are coming up on one of my most favorite times of the year, Halloween. And, at My Kidz Got Style, we are ready to help you get those little ghosts and goblins ready for their big adventure. I just thought I would share some of our most popular costumes with you.

The Le Top Halloween costumes are loved by all. These dress-up costumes are classic, and once your little one puts one of these costumes on, you will find you'll have a hard time getting them to take it off. The thing that makes the Le Top costumes popular, is the company's ability to make things "fun." Each Le Top costume comes equipped with a sound box that roars, barks, growls, etc.

Meet Riley the puppy, and Sophie he Poodle. These two are the newest addition to the Le Top Halloween costume family. These cute, adorable, furry puppies would love to make your child their new best friend. Riley and Sophie make barking sounds when your child squeezes the sound box.





Of course, there are still those classic Le Top favorites like Dizzy the Silly Monster, Pinky the Leopard, and Troy the Triceratops .














My next favorite costumes come from Kitty Girl Designs. Each of these stunning Fairy costumes are beautifully hand crafted. The pictures speak for themselves.















Visit My Kidz Got Style, http://www.mykidzgotstyle.com, for these and other fine Halloween costumes for your child.

No comments: